Saturday, August 4, 2012

Word Jail! UPDATED!!!

I found a quick "hotspot" and had to share!  I have figured out how to make my word jail editable!  If you have purchased it, go back and download it again.  There are directions on how to access the file!!!!!!!  Please remember that it is for your classroom only when you purchase this.  Graphics are copyrighted and cannot be copied. (they are secure)

Click on the picture to take you to my store to check out the details of the product!  (also-read the post below to see more!)  =)


Don't forget to enter my contest for $80 for Vista Print here--------->CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN!!!!!

4 comments :

  1. I'm still trying to figure out how to create documents that are editable but also keep the graphics and clip art secure. Did you find directions online somewhere? If so, would you mind sharing with me where?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a YouTube video. When I get back, I'll send you the link. It was pretty easy--you take whatever it is you want to be editable and make it into a JPEG. Then open a new powerpoint presentation and enter it--add your text box and you're done! (The video is a little more detailed)

      Delete
  2. Yay! I have downloaded it again! This makes it even better! Thank you!!!

    Kiah
    kiah.m.berg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had my eyes on Word Jail since you first posted it!!! This weekend it will be mine. (Along with a few other things I might add)

    I'm having a sale, too and my first giveaway on my blog. I'd love for you to check me out.

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...