Friday, March 22, 2013

Winners!

What a week.  I said I was going to announce a winner last night, but that obviously didn't happen.  My little guy came down with a fever and wasn't himself.  :(  He stayed home with daddy today because it is SO much easier for a nonteacher to stay home, than get things ready for a sub!  (Though, of course all I wanted to do was be home snuggling with my baby today....)  He seems to be feeling better.  We shall see.  I'm SO over this winter and ready for spring.  Tired of the fevers and illnesses... I want some fresh, WARMER air!  It's springtime----and we've had more flurries this week than all winter.  And they are calling for snow on Monday?!  geesh...

Okay-back on topic.  Sorry!  I chose 2 winners with the random generator---Congrats to 4 and 6---Jennifer Reck (I didn't realize how many Jennys there were that commented!  Wow! Jenny---email me your email so I can get you the packet) and Lori!  I'll be emailing you the deets on how to get the packet... apparently it's too big to email you!  oops! =)

I still have my packet on sale through the weekend if you are interested!  click the pic to see it at my TPT store!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...