Friday, April 27, 2012

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!

I CANNOT believe the amount of people who have stopped by my lil blog in just a week's time!  Last week at this time, well a day earlier-I was JUST at 100 followers---a week and a day later-I'm at 135?!  I was also around 9,000 views---today I'm at almost 14,000!  W.O.W.!  I appreciate all the comments--and for you stopping by to check out what I'm doing or to get a new idea!  I love getting to know people, regardless of where you are and what you teach!  I'm inspired by you to do more, share more and THINK more.

I wanted to thank my followers by giving out my new "Making (Common Core) Waves" math games.  I thought long and hard about what it was that I needed my kiddos to know before moving on to second grade-that is aligned to the Common Core Standards.  Since our curriculum was aligned to it this year, I had a full year with it.  I could have added a few more things, but I felt that what I had was a good variety.  These games could easily be used as assessments for the year too!  Check out the descriptions of the games on my TpT page (click on the picture)


And----the part you are all waiting for---Congrats to



I'll be emailing you shortly!  I need to figure out how to get numbers next to my comments to make this easier on me next time!  :P

I found more great give-a-ways if you'd like to win something else!  Check out Krista at Stellar Students for a great give-a-way that I'd love to win! :)  Congrats on her getting to over 200 followers!  Can't wait for that! :)  (click on the picture to take you there!)
Here's another at Views from Room 205!   you could win $15 towards 31 gifts!  Oh, how that would be sweet! :)  Click on the pic to take you there!  (and if she gets to 500 followers by Monday, she'll add another $15 prize!)







2 comments :

  1. Wow! Lori is ONE LUCKY LADY!!! I want to get some of her fairy dust! She won one of my giveaways, and since then, I've been seeing her name pop up on teaching blog wins all over!

    Lori, what's your secret?!?! :) I'm sure we'd all love to hear it! Haha! Congrats!

    ~Jillian
    Just Tinkerin’ Around

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Common Core Math Games pack looks awesome!!! What a fabulous idea. Thanks for the shout-out about my giveaway. You're so sweet.

    Have a great week!

    Krista
    http://stellar-students.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...