Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I am in denial about our holiday being over.  It is such a blessing that we have time off and can spend it with our kids!  My 2 year old is now developing quite a little adorable personality (not that he didn't have one before---but he has made me smile all day long with the things he does or says!) 

I have a lot that I reflect on each day, but to look back at 2012---it was nothing less than incredible!  I am thankful for everything that I have, and for all of you!  Check out my store today for a sale!  It will end at midnight somewhere!  ;)  (I think it's Hawaii time)


While you are there, check out these units that I just finished somehow during this crazy break! (click the pictures to see descriptions at TPT)





Now, I must get moving on my lesson plans for the next 3 days... the rest of the month is done, kinda-with my Tacky unit and Snowman one too.  (Though I have so many other unit ideas, I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep with excitement!!!!!!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...