Monday, May 6, 2013

Thank YOU sale!

It's all about Teacher Appreciation this week!  And Tuesday and Wednesday are no different!  I'll be participating in the Teachers Pay Teachers 2 day sale and will also be participating in the Teachers Notebook sale on those days as well!  All of my things will be 20% off and you can get an additional 10% off by entering in this code at Teachers Pay Teachers:  TPT: TAD13



Here are some of my newest items if you haven't had a chance to check them out!  (Click on any of the pictures to see it in my store!)


 {JUST uploaded tonight!  This will be great for the end of the year, or even at the beginning of next school year, depending on your kiddos!  To see how I use them in my room, click {HERE}}





And some old favorites!




 {I will not have this discounted-as I'm donating the proceeds to the Fox Family---however, you can still get 10% off of it!}



Thanks again for your continued support!  XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...