Monday, August 12, 2013

Another Daily 5 freebie

Call me crazy...  I love my owls and all, but I just was NOT loving my Daily 5 posters.  I redid them today to go along with the chalkboard theme I have with my owls.

Check it out (I added "work with teacher" because I had a request for my owl posters--which I still need to update!):






Click {HERE} to snag this for free!!!(PS-I noticed on the Google Drive that there was an issue viewing all of the pages, but once you click "download" it downloads just fine to your computer and you'll have all the posters)

Check back soon to grab the bookmarks that I'll be making to go along with the posters.  To see what I mean, check {THIS} post out with how I run my daily 5 and to see my Owl Posters.

PS---If you aren't checking out my FB page lately---you are MISSING OUT!  I just hit 500 followers there and am having fun with some flash freebies this week!  They are going to be gone, gone, gone!  So you need to make sure to subscribe to my feeds!  Oh, and I have a very special FANS ONLY tab where I'll be posting some extra special love for you!  Right now you can snag a few pages from my Perfect Papers Packet!  (Click on the picture to go to my FB page)


 Tomorrow I'm going to have my son do some pages of my newest packet Cool Cats and Scaredy Cats.  If you love using Pete the Cat and Splat the Cat in your classroom, you have to check it out!  I'm so excited to use it.  I'll have a post about it shortly!  Make sure you are following on BlogLovin' so that you get all the goods and stay "in the know!"




3 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...